RunSwitch Public Relations Awarded Seven 2016 MarCom Awards
International competition recognizes outstanding achievement
by marketing and communication professionals
(Louisville, KY)– RunSwitch Public Relations, the top public relations firm in Kentucky, is the winner of seven awards in the 2016 MarCom creative competition. The MarCom Award honors excellence and recognizes the creativity, hard work and generosity of marketing and communication professionals.
RunSwitch PR was recognized for work on behalf of several clients, including Guy Fieri’s Smokehouse, Amazon, Fancy Farm Political Picnic, Dare to Care Food Bank, Kentucky Beverage Association and EdChoice Kentucky. Judges are part of the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals and chose winners from over 6,500 entries from throughout the United States, Canada and 17 other countries.
“At RunSwitch, we proudly celebrate the impact our work has in helping our clients achieve their goals and aspirations. These MarCom awards further highlights why our clients hire us: to do top-level work that delivers winning results,” said Les Fugate, Executive Vice President at RunSwitch PR.
In the special event category, RunSwitch PR was awarded a Platinum award for their Louisville Grand Opening of Guy Fieri’s Smokehouse restaurant. RunSwitch PR worked with the Cordish Companies and Fourth Street Live! to elevate the grand opening activities for Guy Fieri’s Smokehouse, including two VIP events and a media day for press access to Guy Fieri.
MarCom’s Platinum Award is presented to entries that are recognized for their excellence for quality, creativity and resourcefulness. Only about 17 percent of entries win this award.
RunSwitch also received the following MarCom Awards:
- Gold Award for the Amazon Grand Opening Tampa in the Special Event category.
- Gold Award for the Dare to Care YouTube Video “Behind the Scenes Warehouse Tour.”
- Gold Award for the “War on sodas is a misguided fight” editorial for the Kentucky Beverage Association.
- Gold Award for the EdChoice Kentucky Statewide Media Relations Campaign to promote Scholarship Tax Credit legislation in the category of Publicity Campaign.
- Honorable Mention for the RunSwitch PR Fancy Farm Podium Filters in the category of other, Snapchat Filter.
- Honorable Mention for the RunSwitch PR Fancy Farm Media Center Handbill graphic in the category of specialty item.
The Gold Award is presented to those entries which exceeded the high standards of the industry norm. Approximately 24 percent of entries were Gold winners. About 11 percent of entries were Honorable Mention winners.
RunSwitch PR is a full-service firm providing a range of services including public affairs, public relations, and political consulting services to an impressive list of local, national, and international clients, including Amazon, Pfizer, Phillip Morris International, and Long John Silver’s. Along with being a Best Place To Work for the past two years, Louisville Business First ranked RunSwitch PR the number one PR firm in Kentucky, in 2014, 2015, and 2016. For more information about RunSwitch PR and its team, visit www.runswitchpr.com or follow the firm on Twitter and Facebook.