RunSwitch extends a big welcome to Wesley Rutledge IV, one of our fall interns. Learn more about Wes below:
Name: Wesley Rutledge IV
Hometown: Louisville, KY
College/Year/Major: University of Louisville, Graduated 2019, BS in Marketing
What part of your internship are you most excited about?
I am most excited about working in a dynamic environment that allows me to put into action the things I learned in college.
What drew you to intern at RunSwitch?
RunSwitch drew me in with its friendly work environment and track record of enacting change in the community. I am a results-driven person and nobody delivers better results than RunSwitch.
What is one skill you hope to improve during your internship?
I hope to improve my business writing skills. I am already a good scholarly writer, but I hope to transition these skills into the business world.
- Favorite Louisville restaurant: Toonerville Deli (Go try the “Scotty Doesn’t Know”)
- Favorite fall activity: Going to Louisville Football games
- Currently Netflix binge: Mindhunter
- Dream travel destination: Fiji
- Three things you would want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island: 1.) An encyclopedia 2.) A knife 3.) A lighter
- If you were an animal what would it be and why: I would be a Tiger because they are incredibly fierce and smart creatures.
- Last really great book you read: So Dad, How Can I Make Dollars and Sense?
- One thing you’ve waited in line the longest for:Waiting to get into Forecastle
- If you were to have a superpower what would it be: Teleportation
Social media handles: