RunSwitch extends a big welcome to Margaret Glaser, one of our summer interns. Learn more about Margaret below:
Name: Margaret Glaser
Hometown: Louisville, KY
College/Year/Major: Western Kentucky University. Rising Junior. Political Science and Spanish Majors
What part of your internship are you most excited about? I am most excited about connecting with professionals in the PR world and beyond and learning more about the work RunSwitch does through public relations and public affairs.
What drew you to intern at RunSwitch? The connections that RunSwitch has in the business and political worlds really stood out to me. They have a great team of people from a lot of different backgrounds, and they work on a variety of projects surrounded by different networks of individuals that interested me.
What is one skill you hope to get better at during your internship? I hope to improve my skills in professional communications.
- Favorite Louisville restaurant: Shady Lane Café
- Favorite summer activity: Going out on the boat
- Currently Netflix binge: Grey’s Anatomy
- Dream travel destination: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Three things you would want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island: My dog Sam, Chick-fil-A nuggets and sauce, sunscreen (;
- Go-to karaoke song: Jackson by Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash
- Last really great book you read: All the Light We Cannot See
- One thing you’ve waited in line the longest for: The Space Mountain Ride in Disney World
- If you were to have a superpower what would it be: Teleportation
Social media handles: