RunSwitch extends a big welcome to Caroline Fleming, one of our summer interns. Learn more about Caroline below:
Name: Caroline Fleming
Hometown: Louisville, KY
College/Year/Major: Furman University / 2020 (rising senior) / Politics & International Affairs, and Communications
What part of your internship are you most excited about?
Getting out of my comfort zone with projects and taking on challenges
What drew you to intern at RunSwitch?
The ability to have great opportunities and experiences with highly skilled coworkers
What is one skill you hope to get better at during your internship?
Taking initiative in projects
- Favorite Louisville restaurant: Mesh
- Favorite summer activity: Being in my backyard with friends and family as well as going on runs
- Currently Netflix binge: West Wing
- Dream travel destination: Croatia
- Three things you would want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island: music speaker, water, and friends
- Go-to karaoke song: Since U Been Gone
- Last really great book you read: White House GateKeepers by Chris Whipple
- One thing you’ve waited in line the longest for: bathrooms at music festivals
- If you were to have a superpower what would it be: Reading minds
Social media handles:
- Instagram: @carolinefleming7