Have you always wanted to work for RunSwitch? Well here is your chance!
Join our team working for Fortune 500 clients and other well-known regional and national brands. We’re looking for intellectually agile, creative people who want to build a career and gain responsibility quickly. Must have a bias to action, a commitment to quality and an intense desire to learn and improve your professional skills. We offer competitive pay, quarterly bonuses, commissions, health, dental, vision, life, 401(K), flexible workplace and other benefits.
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive with 2-4 years experience.
Expected duties include:
– liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media
– extensive writing including opinion editorials, position papers, web content, social media posts, etc.
– relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients, 3rd party advocates and the media;
– monitoring the media for opportunities for clients;
– working as part of an account team to implement PR and PA activities for clients;
– preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings;
– researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
– monitoring, analyzing and evaluating media coverage;
– event management, including press conferences and promotional events;
– attending and promoting client events to the media;
– submit your resume now to Les Fugate (Les@runswitchpr.com).
– bachelor’s degree;
– public affairs / issue advocacy experience;
– interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence;
– excellent written communication skills;
– flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure;
– good teamwork and negotiation skills;
– the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills;
– business awareness and a good knowledge of current political affairs;
– excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects at a time;
– creativity and imagination;
– agency experience
– basic design experience (Adobe creative suite preferred)