RunSwitch PR, Kentucky’s largest public relations and public affairs agency is looking for a motivated individual to engage with clients on their public affairs initiatives.
We’re looking for strategic thinkers who want to work hard, quickly take responsibility, and continue to build the foundations of a strong career. The people who succeed at RunSwitch have commitment to quality and an intense desire to learn and improve their professional skills. At our firm, you have the chance to grow and take on leadership roles quickly.
We offer competitive pay, commissions, health, dental, vision, life, 401(K), flexible workplace and other benefits. More importantly, we offer real experience and an opportunity to work on things that matter.
We are currently looking to fill a Senior Account Coordinator or Account Executive position (approx. 2-4 years of experience) with an emphasis on strategic public affairs and grassroots experience.
Expected duties include:
– Grassroots network building and activation
– Media relations
– Extensive writing
– Monitoring, analyzing and evaluating media coverage
– Event management
– Client support and management
– Bachelor’s degree
– Public affairs / issue advocacy experience or interest
– Knowledge of local, state, and national government systems and how they work
– Excellent written communication skills
– Flexibility and ability to cope well under pressure
– Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task on a daily basis
– Agency experience
– Social media experience
Please submit resume to:
Senior Vice President